Autumn Equinox Free Goddess Card Reading

Free Autumn Goddess Card Readings Kimberly Moore Goddess Card Readings

HAPPY Autumn Equinox! As a celebration for the balance of light and dark on the Autumn Equinox, I am offering a free Goddess Card pull and intuitive message for you! Leave a comment below and I will pull a card that represents your Goddess for this season.

The Goddess is a bit languid now, drawing energy from the last days of summer in preparation for Her journey down through the Autumn and Winter months, preparing for Her inevitable rise in Spring. Gaia provides the most stellar show of the year and begins to shed the lush beauty of summer. Goddess garbs Herself in vibrant oranges, yellows and reds a promise of Her return as She retreats to a more internal and reflective time of the year. The air starts to cool and carries the first tendrils of the coming darkness and winter.

The final harvests represent the fecundity of Goddess and Her ability to sustain us through the deepest parts of winter. We tend to focus more on the depths, that which sustains, and soul work in this season. Plus, pumpkins. Definitely Pumpkin – the sacred gourd of Goddess!

What Goddess is influencing your Autumn? Find out by leaving a comment below!

Do you need a more in-depth reading? (This is a great time of year to get a Goddess Wheel of the Year Reading!) Or pick one that resonates: Check out all of the Goddess Readings here

**By leaving a comment, you will be added to the Shakti Shop & Goddess Card Readings email list and will receive monthly notifications of specials and new offerings. This offer ends at 11:59pm eastern time on September 30, 2015.

More offerings for Autumn:

Free Goddess Full Moon Group – starts this month 9/27 & will be monthly!

Goddess Card Readings for the Week of Autumn Equinox and Full Moon Lunar Eclipse

Queen of Herself – Goddess Persephone Activation Course

Rhythms of the Goddess Autumn 2015 – Free Seasonal Journal

Seasonal Soul: 22 Days of Autumn

149 Responses to “Autumn Equinox Free Goddess Card Reading”

Read below or add a comment...

1. Magdalena Inman says:

I am grateful for the Autumn Equinox and am ready for this new season

• Kimberly - Shakti Womyn (owner) says:

HI Magdalena! What a wonderful approach to the Autumn Equinox – gratitude! And Pachamama hears your prayers and your gratitude! She is stepping forward with a strong message about grounding and ceremony. Did you begin a course of study or practice that was set aside a few months ago? Pachamama is calling you back to what grounds and centers you. Especially for the Full Moon and eclipse, this is important! xo Kimberly

2. Mary Beth Lewis says:

I would love to know what the goddess has in store for me. Thank you

• Kimberly - Shakti Womyn (owner) says:

HI Mary Beth! Happy Autumn Equinox! The Sumerian Goddess Inanna is your card. She is the Queen of Heaven, but in Her initiation aspect, She descends to the Underworld to face Her dark sister, Erishkegal. In Her descent, She feels like She is losing everything, but actually it is a deep renewal of spirit and soul. Autumn is a time for descents. You may experience a pull for more inner work and exploration this season. Stay centered and use Inanna as a guide to Rise completely renewed! xo Kimberly

3. Brigette says:

Thank you!

• Kimberly - Shakti Womyn (owner) says:

HI Brigette! Blessings on the Equinox! Daughter of Gaia, the Greek Goddess Themis is your card. She is a Titaness (pre-Olympian) and is the original Goddess Justice. Themis is also divine order, natural law, and customs. If you have anything legal in the works, Themis can assist with those issues. She also reminds you to sync with the rhythms of the season. If you are fatigued, then rest. If you are hungry, then eat. It sounds like common sense, but when we push ourselves too hard, Goddess has a way of snapping us back. Take time for you, observe your own natural law, and be well. xo Kimberly

4. Toni says:

Please pull a card for me.

• Kimberly - Shakti Womyn (owner) says:

HI Toni! Happy Equinox! The Goddess Ishtar is your card for this season. What a powerful Goddess to guide you! She comes with Her lions and there is a definite protective energy that She is bringing. She also (like Inanna) has a descent story in Her mythology, but I keep seeing the lions. Ishtar is a Goddess of Love AND War – and was renowned for Her power over both. If there is an issue that requires some big Goddess energy as protection then Ishtar is here for you! xo Kimberly

5. Melissa Montelongo says:

i would love a Mabon reading!!

• Kimberly - Shakti Womyn (owner) says:

HI Melissa! Happy Mabon! The Goddess Sulis of the Healing Waters is coming in for you! She was and is worshiped at Bath in the UK and even the Romans adopted this Goddess of Wellness. She brings messages and reminders to look after your health. It is a fine balance right now so don’t allow stress to overwhelm you. Tap into Sulis’ healing powers and wisdom by taking a lovely, relaxed salt bath. Make it a ritual! xo Kimberly

6. Claire says:

What a beautiful gift – thank you! I spent to morning cleansing and anointing and enjoying the gifts of the Season http://womanofartandmind.blogspot.co.uk/2015/09/day-8-merry-mabon.html, so to have a Goddess card reading will just fill my cup to overflowing – thank you!
    <3 <3

• Kimberly - Shakti Womyn (owner) says:

Darling Claire – what a LOVELY Mabon Post – thank you so much for sharing! Your altar is wonderful! In my Goddess box, I have over 400 Goddesses and 1 deck that are animal cards from Susan Seddon Boulet. I included them because so many are attuned to the Divine Feminine. SO, the card that came out for you is DOG, but I immediately saw the hounds that belong to Hekate. I felt like there is a calling here for you somewhere and I wondered if you had worked with Hekate or any of the Dark Mothers. Hekate stands at the crossroads but the hounds are Her messengers. Are you listening? 🙂 xo Kimberly

• Claire says:

Thank you so much for this, Kimberly – and extra thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a lovely comment! It means a lot on what must be a busy day for you!!
        Wow, what a card…
        My first thought was ‘Oh, I wanted a pretty goddess like the others…’ but clearly you are much too attuned to what the goddess wanted to share…
        I am currently enrolled on a Priestess course, and Hecate and Dog is October’s (Demeter this month begins the descent…). No, I haven’t worked with Hecate before, but part of my reason for doing the course was to embrace the Dark… And as I enter my 50s, I’m drawn more and more to the Crone, Wise Woman goddesses…
        So yes, I AM listening, and this card just affirms my inner promptings, so THANK YOU so much, my Goddess Sister <3 xx

7. Sara Teixido says:

I would LOVE a Goddess card pulled for me to set intentions for the new season! Thank you!

• Kimberly - Shakti Womyn (owner) says:

Happy Autumn Equinox, Sara! 🙂 The Norse Goddess Freya appeared so look for Her striding through your house! She is action, boldness, vitality and is bringing those qualities to Autumn for you! What a powerful gift and Goddess to welcome in. Through the Fall and Winter, Her darker aspects may be highlighted, She is a collector of souls and in winter, stands on the tundra in shamanic journey work. Give Her some honey to keep Her sweet 🙂 xo Kimberly

8. diane says:

Happy autumn…. I’m ready to catch some brilliant falling leaves add they float to earth. Getting their crispy crunch under my bare feet. And the j joy of knowing winter is coming soon… My favorite season of all!! Peace and love..

• Kimberly - Shakti Womyn (owner) says:

HI Diana! I love winter too! You will have to crunch some leaves for me since I am in South Florida! 🙂 WOW – your card literally popped out of the box! It is Mother Mary and the message on the card is “Nurture Yourself”. That is pretty clear and remember that nurturing means self-compassion as well as self-care. How would Mother Mary speak to you? Make sure that your inner voice is in alignment with Her gentle, kind nature. xo Kimberly

• diane says:

Thank you for your message. I suppose that having my card pop right out of the box just makes the message stronger and adds a sense of urgency too.

The timelines of this message is spot on as i am struggling to help someone in very sure straights and frankly, I’m giving more of myself away than i can really afford. Still, i must help this person whom i love hey through these hard times.

I will begin dedicating more quiet time to myself.

Thanks,! Self nurturing on the way.

Diane

• Kimberly - Shakti Womyn (owner) says:

Diane – think of it like when you fly and they are giving instructions for the oxygen. You have to apply YOUR oxygen mask first and before you can help anyone else. Self care works the same way! xo

9. Marie says:

Thank you in advance for pulling a card for me!

• Kimberly - Shakti Womyn (owner) says:

You are so welcome, Marie! Thank YOU! Spider Woman is spinning Her way into your world for this season! What a lovely message of weaving and connecting. You will have opportunities to forge new connections and strengthen current ones. Also, look for Her little messengers (ahem) and try to scoot them out the door rather than smooshing them. Spider Woman appreciates that 🙂 xo Kimberly

10. Wendy Ruddock says:

Blessings to you on the Autumn Equinox xx

11. Diana says:

I would love to hear the message goddess is sending. With much gratitude

• Kimberly - Shakti Womyn (owner) says:

HI Diana – there were a lot of comments so I got both of yours! I only approve the comments when I pull a card so I can keep track! The Goddess that is coming forward for you is LILITH. She is all about reclaiming feminine power. As a Goddess that has been feared and villainized for centuries, Lilith is a wonderful Goddess to work with when you need more confidence, independence, and empowerment. Check MotherHouse of the Goddess for some great Lilith articles! xo Kimberly

12. Brenda wilder says:

Yes please!

• Kimberly - Shakti Womyn (owner) says:

HI Brenda! Ohhhh prepare for some indulgence and Self Care themes coming in for Fall as the Egyptian Goddess Hathor comes in! She is the Goddess of sweet smelling perfumes and beauty and brings the urge to soak up that beauty vibe! She also brings music and joy so look for a fun and uplifting Fall! xo Kimberly

13. Megan says:

Would love a reading!

• Kimberly - Shakti Womyn (owner) says:

HI Megan! The Middle Eastern Goddess Astarte is coming forward for you. This is Her season – notice the wheat that She is holding. She is preparing for Her annual descent and so too may you be feeling a call to travel inward, spend more time alone, and cultivate more meditation time. Honor that – Astarte spends important time in the Underworld, gathering information and lessons that will benefit Her role as Queen of Heaven. Take notes 🙂 xo Kimberly

14. Lisa says:

I’m open to receive a message from
    The Goddess that will further develop my career.

Thanks Kimberly!!

Xo

• Kimberly - Shakti Womyn (owner) says:

HI LISA! WOW – you got a wonderful WISH card from the Goddess and Orisha, Yemaya! This is the Golden Opportunity card and when it shows up in readings, Yemaya is opening doors to new opportunities that are extremely beneficial. Watch for them and take that step! xo Kimberly

15. Susan Lilja says:

Is thus the place to request card drawing?? Thank you

Susan

• Kimberly - Shakti Womyn (owner) says:

HI Susan! This is THE place 🙂 – White Buffalo Woman is stepping forward, bring peace with every step. She is a Lakota Goddess and an Oracular Goddess that appears during times of hardship to bring abundance and prosperity. This is a lovely energy to welcome into your life – pay attention to signs and omens! xo Kimberly

16. LuAnne White says:

Thank you. I would like to know which Goddess is working with me this Autumn season. I think I saw her yesterday during a Reiki session.

• Kimberly - Shakti Womyn (owner) says:

HI LuAnne! Happy Autumn! Interestingly, two Goddesses came out for you and both are Goddesses of Water! The first is a very unusual Goddess, Nyai Loro Kidul, an Indonesian Sea Goddess, actually of the Indian Ocean. Very similar to Yemaya, Mother of Oceans. The second card was Oshun – Goddess of the Rivers – the Sweet Waters. These Goddesses are very close, sisters if you are comparing Yemaya and Oshun. Together, they cover all the waters on Earth. You will be dealing in deep emotional cleansing AND nourishment this Autumn. There will be that which is released but the blessings that come in to replace what you let go of – hang onto your hat! xo Kimberly

17. Carol Brigid says:

I feel good that I have accomplished things this year. I am a bit sad that summer is gone, though…. thank you for a reading today. Blessings of Mabon to you!

• Kimberly - Shakti Womyn (owner) says:

HI Carol! Blessings of Mabon to you as well! This is such a wonderful time to reflect on your accomplishments from the past year. As if to confirm that, Athena has stepped forward for you. Often, Athena is the Goddess of strategy, but in this card, She is bringing Inner Wisdom and a message for you to trust yourself. Take time to celebrate the successes and think of how to re-do the challenges and ask for Her insight. Powerful! xo Kimberly

18. kelle says:

…with gratitude… ❤

• Kimberly - Shakti Womyn (owner) says:

Happy Autumn Kelle! The Japanese Goddess of Creation, Nugua aka Nu Kua, is coming in for you. In Kris Waldherr’s deck (pictured), She is called the Goddess of Dragons as they were Her companions, but She is also a Creatrix and Sky Goddess. As an architect of creation, She is particularly helpful in creating structure and building things. What projects are you working on that could require Her assistance? xo Kimberly

• kelle says:

Very interesting. I am (re)building my jewelry business so that I can work from home. A long held dream which became imperative after a healing crisis. “Coincidentally”, my job title is Creatrix. Many, many thanks. ❤

19. amy says:

Blessed Autumn Equinox to one and all, I would love a card to offer me some more insight today as the wheel shifts to the dark half of the year 🙂

• Kimberly - Shakti Womyn (owner) says:

HI Amy! Blessings of Autumn Equinox to YOU! Eagle Woman is swooping in to give you the gift of far sight for Autumn! She is a combination of the traditional qualities of Eagle (solar) and the feminine (nurturing) so this season sees you bringing the light and dark, masculine and feminine into balance strongly. Use Eagle Woman to look at the big picture and then focus on areas of imbalance to work on! xo Kimberly

20. Devon says:

Happy Equinox! Looking forward to this card pull. Blessings!

• Kimberly - Shakti Womyn (owner) says:

HI Devon! Happy Equinox! The Mighty Aphrodite is making an appearance for you! Far from just being a Goddess of “love”, Aphrodite is the vitality and beauty of life. She calls us to find the joy and wonder in beauty and rediscover what makes us excited for life. As well, check your Venus in your chart – Venus Retrograde is still in shadow until October 8 and there may be some Venusian/relationship insights there that may still need to be shaken loose. xo Kimberly

21. Carrie says:

I can’t wait to find out what card is pulled for me! 🙂 <3

• Kimberly - Shakti Womyn (owner) says:

HI Carrie! Right about the time of the ancient Eleusinian Mysteryies, the Greek Goddess Demeter steps forward. She is Goddess of the Grain and the Seasons. When Her daughter Persephone descends to the Underworld, Demeter goes into mourning which is the cycle of Fall and Winter. She is a powerful Goddess that brings issues with Mother and nurturing to the forefront. How is your relationship with your Mother? (without sounding too Freudian!) Also, look at the ways that the seasonal change may affect you! xo Kimberly

22. Carol Maurer says:

Walking the labyrinth tonight in celebration…wish you were here to join us! Thank you in advance for pulling a card for me…

• Kimberly - Shakti Womyn (owner) says:

HI Carol! What an amazing what to celebrate the Autumn Equinox! I wish I was there too! Bringing forward your Inner Wisdom, Athena is here for you this Fall. Is there a new creative project that you have been contemplating? She is asking what you really want to do to bring our that wisdom AND it has to do with teaching/sharing others! xo Kimberly

23. Mary says:

• Kimberly - Shakti Womyn (owner) says:

HI Mary! What wonderful intentions you can set with the Goddess Kuan YIN! The card says sacrifice, so the intuitive question from Goddess that came in is what sacrifices must you make for more peace, more centeredness, more calm? Kuan Yin brings Her soothing, healing energy directly into your heart chakra. Open your heart and see what changes need to be made for MORE Kuan Yin! 🙂 xo Kimberly

24. Alison says:

In the hopes of gaining clarity 🙂

• Kimberly - Shakti Womyn (owner) says:

HI Alison! What a great card – Yemaya is the Mother of Oceans and Her golden opportunity card showed up for you. This is a special card because it is a direct manifestation from Goddess – the catch? Choose wisely. As the card says, doors are opening for you, but discernment is vital. What is in the heart of your desire? What do you really, really want? Separate from the energies around you and just focus on YOU. xo Kimberly

25. cindy says:

I am comfortable in my divine goddess skin and I rejoice in knowing this.

• Kimberly - Shakti Womyn (owner) says:

HI Cindy! I love that statement and now Goddess is saying, get into your mind! Psyche was originally a mortal woman and Her story is about maturation, challenges, overcoming obstacles, and the journey of being a seeker. During the winter months, our minds become more honed as we turn to more inner reflection. What is Psyche telling you? xo Kimberly

26. Lisa Taunton says:

I would love to know what the Goddess has to say. Autumn Equinox Blessings to you.

• Kimberly - Shakti Womyn (owner) says:

Blessings to you, Lisa! The Goddess is saying abundance and prosperity! Hindu Goddess Lakshmi has come forward for you. She is the Goddess of Fortune, beauty, abundance. Vishnu (Her consort)said that when Lakshmi is welcomed into the heart, neither the Gods or mortals can resist Her. Open you heart to receive Her blessings! And do this consciously and mindfully. xo Kimberly

27. Gilda says:

Hi Kimberly! I’d love a Giddess card reading. Sending you LOVE!

• Kimberly - Shakti Womyn (owner) says:

LOVE back to you, Gorgeous Gilda! Yemaya – Goddess and Orisha that is Mother of Oceans is coming in for you. Yemaya is a powerful ally in holding sacred space for release. We can offer up stagnant energy that no longer serves us to Her and She will wash it away. If you have a chance, visit the ocean and leave 7 shiny copper pennies for Her for blessings! xo Kimberly

28. Lisa says:

Ready to burn away the old with gentle ease, compassion, and love. 🙂

• Kimberly - Shakti Womyn (owner) says:

Happy Autumn, Lisa! Oshun is a wonderful Goddess to help you WASH away the old 🙂 – as Orisha and Goddess of Rivers and the Sweet Waters, Oshun is a powerful, feminine force. Perhaps a ceremony is in order for you. You could burn that which you are ready to release and take the ashes to a river to give to Oshun. Bring Her some pumpkins too, they are sacred to Her! xo Kimberly

29. Patricia says:

This is my favorite season ! The brilliance of the colors and the cool crispness of the air rejuvenate me. I would love to know what this season has in store for me . Blessed be and thanks : )

• Kimberly - Shakti Womyn (owner) says:

HI Patricia – Blessings to you! Nu Kwa – the Japanese Creatrix Goddess is coming in for you and Her message is: as above, so below. As the Goddess who created the world and then Her own palace in the clouds, She reminds you to bring your thoughts, dreams, desires into physical manifestation. That which you are building/creating in your mind is ready to be manifested physically! xo Kimberly

30. sarah says:

Would so love and appreciate a Goddess card pulled for me on this Autumn Equinox. Gratitude and Blessings.

• Kimberly - Shakti Womyn (owner) says:

HI Sarah! Blessings to you! Sita Devi is a very interesting Hindu Goddess. She is the daughter of Bhumi, Earth and represents chastity, purity, and devotion. Sita Devi is calling you back to some of your spiritual practices with a renewed dedication and approach. Are there practices that you have left off or that you are interested in beginning? Sita brings Her energy to move you forward and bring them into a manifested commitment. xo Kimberly

31. Debbie says:

Blessings on this Autumn Equinox!!!

• Kimberly - Shakti Womyn (owner) says:

HI Debbie! Blessings to you! Metis – the Greek Titanic Goddess of Wisdom has stepped forward. She is WISDOM (all capitals are appropriate for Her!). She is the original Mother of Athena and brings with Her discernment, prudence, and deep contemplation. She is calling you to go inward this season and really spend some time in meditation and reflection in preparation for something NEW this Spring (and that was the timeline She gave). xo Kimberly

32. trish says:

Hello Kimberley
    Happy Mabon
    I’d love to receive a free reading to find out which Goddess is going to influence my Autumn.
    Thank you. Be Well
    trish

• Kimberly - Shakti Womyn (owner) says:

HI Trish! Happy Mabon! The Goddess Nemesis is stepping forward for you. She is an interesting Goddess and usually inspires a negative knee-jerk reaction, BUT She brings potent messages along the lines of that which we resist, persists. Take a close look at what you are resisting, the pattern that keeps returning, and take the steps needed to CLEAR it this season. Nemesis can work for us if we approach Her correctly. xo Kimberly (ps Her sacred animal is the Goose! Look for that symbology)

33. Yvonne says:

If you are still pulling cards, I would be extremely grateful 🙂 <3

• Kimberly - Shakti Womyn (owner) says:

HI Yvonne! The Sirens are sending their clarion call out to you. The question? What enchants you? While the Sirens have a reputation for luring sailors to their death, we are spinning for the Goddess message. What is the call of your SOUL, your HEART that must be answered? Not just the surface, but dig deep and the Sirens will lead you “home”. xo Kimberly

34. Deborah says:

Looking forward to the changes of th season…

• Kimberly - Shakti Womyn (owner) says:

HI Deborah! The Goddess Vesta is calling you to hearth and home! She is the Goddess of the sacred flame and also the hearth fires of the home. You may find yourself very home focused this season – kind of apropos with the holidays coming! Create a sanctuary in your home to honor the divine hearth! xo Kimberly

35. Sonya says:

Such a beautiful offering! Thank you for your generosity. Blessed be!

• Kimberly - Shakti Womyn (owner) says:

HI Sonya! Thank YOU! One of the archetypes of Fall is the Wild Woman – She is the late summer, early Fall mature Goddess Diana. She is the Goddess that calls us to more expressive action, creation, and vitality. Spending time in solitary, wild places may be called for, as well as spending time in Women Circle! xo Kimberly

36. Shanna says:

Who is my goddess this wonderful season?

• Kimberly - Shakti Womyn (owner) says:

HI Shanna! Two cards were trying to come out of the box and funny enough, they were the SAME Goddess! I think we can say for SURE that Aphrodite is coming in for this season for you. She brings tidings of love, but focused inward (which energizes you more for outer!). Aphrodite reminds that self care and self love are important. Adorn yourself, have a spa day, do something that makes you feel beautiful and radiant! xo Kimberly

37. sara says:

you are very generous! I would love to have a card pulled for me also.

• Kimberly - Shakti Womyn (owner) says:

Thank YOU, Sara! The Egyptian Goddess ISIS is spreading Her wings and engulfing you! She is coming forward in Her Mother aspect. Do you need nurturing, healing in that part of your life? I suggest working with ISIS in the next few months and see what She is seeking to bring to you. If you check MotherHouse of the Goddess, there are several meditations that would work great to connect. You can also email me with questions! xo Kimberly

38. Tamara says:

Thank you for pulling a card for me. Happy Autumn Equinox!

• Kimberly - Shakti Womyn (owner) says:

HI Tamara! What an interesting appearance for you! Tlazolteotl (say that three times fast!) is the Aztec Goddess of sexuality, lust, excess, and overindulgence. Her name is derived from the Nahuatl word for garbage, “tlazolli”, literally that which is old, deteriorated, and worn out. She is called the “Filth Eater” as one of Her functions is to receive the confessions of Her followers at their death and “eat” their misdeeds which also makes Her a Goddess of purification. Tlazolteotl brings to light the excess, overindulgences, the “filth”, or that which is worn out in our lives and behavior. We may offer it up to Her to be consumed and then step into the process of purification. As karma or worn out patterns are being revealed this summer, remember Tlazolteotl. What do you need to give up in order to be free? xo Kimberly (I added more of Her myth because She is an unusual Goddess)

39. Kira says:

my favorite time of year!! Transformation!!🍁🌰🍁

• Kimberly - Shakti Womyn (owner) says:

HI Kira! It is my favorite time of year toooo! And in sync with this time of year is the Sumerian Queen of Heaven, Inanna. This is the time of year when She makes Her descent to the Underworld to meet with Her dark sister Erishkegal. The myth is about balance of the light and shadow – in the same vein as the Persephone descent story. What needs to be shed/released to bring balance to your life? This is a season for wonderful inner work – take the time for some down time, meditation, and time in nature to see what needs to be re-aligned. xo Kimberly

40. Gillian says:

I am feeling a bit lost, despite inner guidance, I keep ignoring it! Please enlighten me 🙂
    Love and light Gillian x

• Kimberly - Shakti Womyn (owner) says:

HI Gillian – there you are! Here is the thing about ignoring inner guidance – it will keep getting stronger and eventually things will shift with or without you. It is always best to be as aligned as we can be. As if to confirm that, the Greek Goddess Demeter is coming in for you. She also has strong messages about grief and how we can collapse into grief and sorrow without a wide enough perspective. She is Goddess of grain and seasons and as Her daughter, Persephone, descends to the Underworld, Demeter’s sadness is sending the seasons into Autumn and Winter. What are you mourning? How can you re-connect with that which makes you feel vital? Pay close attention to your food right now too – keep it organic and whole food oriented. xo Kimberly

• Gillian says:

Thank you so much Kimberley, I’ve never connected with Demeter before, I will allow her to guide me, there seems a lot to process. 💙💙💙🙏

41. Aimee says:

I would love to know what Goddess will be working with me in this blessed season of fall.

• Kimberly - Shakti Womyn (owner) says:

HI Aimee! It is a blessed season and to bring even more blessings, Kuan Yin has stepped forward for you. Her message with this card is compassion. Compassion for your Self is VITAL and through that, compassion for others may grow as well. Kuan Yin’s gentle energy keeps us uplifted and safe as we forge new connections with the compassion application to ourselves. xo Kimberly

42. Julie says:

Hi
    I’d love for you to pull a card for me please. I’m beginning a new venture, a branch of the work I do as a body work therapist. I am going to be running and facilitating fromtheoutsidein retreat days and half days that I will develop . Loving that I am beginning this with a new season
    Julie

• Kimberly - Shakti Womyn (owner) says:

HI Julie! WOW – that sounds exciting and Goddess agrees – SHAKTI is coming in for you! She is THE creative energy of the Universe. Without Shakti, we would have no creation, no movement, no animation. She brings all of the extra energy that you will need for your new venture and tons of blessings too! Just remember to channel that energy through you 🙂 and She will keep you energized! Good Luck! xo Kimberly

43. Aida says:

Happy Equinox my Goddess b

• Kimberly - Shakti Womyn (owner) says:

Happy Equinox, my Darling! SO. Health. YOUR health in particular is coming up for this season as the Goddess Hygeia steps forward. She is literally the personification of health and hygiene. Her Father Asclepius focused more on the healing aspect, while Hygiea is prevention and maintaining wellness. Hygeia is reminding you to take care of yourself. Get enough sleep. Drink lots of water. Take your vitamins. And eat healthful and immune-supporting foods. She is there to energize this focus so take advantage of that. This is a very strong energy so pay attention 🙂 and that means reducing stress too! xo Kimberly

44. Sonya OBrien says:

Thank you! Such a beautiful offering of gratitude <3

• Kimberly - Shakti Womyn (owner) says:

You are so welcome, Sonya! Thank YOU! Well, put on your best Divine Enchantress outfit because Mohini Murti is coming to play! This Goddess is the only female avatar of the Hindu God Vishnu. She rescues the Amrita (nectar of the Gods) from the demons, using Her enchantment to confuse them and rescue the Amrita and return it to the Devas. You may find that your persona is more enchanting, and that the ability to charm and manifest in this season is very much in your favor. Mohini Murti also brings an extra little blessing – the ability to see through deceit so apply that as needed in your dealings the next few months. xo Kimberly

45. Ann Hoke says:

I would love a reading . I have been out of sorts lately and hoping a reading will help.

• Kimberly - Shakti Womyn (owner) says:

HI Ann! The Goddess Astarte is coming to bring you back into alignment! Astarte is the Middle Eastern Goddess of fertility, sexuality, and war. This is Her season, as She prepares for renewal through a descent myth. Being out of sorts is a symptom of inner work calling you – remember, as above, so below. When our spirit is in alignment, it is easier to bring our body into alignment. What do you need to release completely this season? What energy is no longer serving you? How are you preparing for renewal? xo Kimberly

46. Lisa Dunn says:

Hi Kimberly! Happy Autumn!

This is my favorite time of the year, and I feel myself slowing down in tune with Gaia’s rhythm, making preparation for winter-time regeneration. And interestingly, the actual equinox here in Mississippi is on Sunday, the time of the full moon and eclipse. I am soaking all that in. 🙂

Thank you for this generous offer! I would love to know which Goddess is calling to me for this season.

Blessings,
    Lisa

• Kimberly - Shakti Womyn (owner) says:

HI Lisa! How wonderful and I wish you a beautiful turn of the season! In my Goddess box, there are over 400 Goddesses and 1 deck of animals that are from Susan Seddon Boulet, because she aligns them with Goddess. SO, HERON came forward for you and this is also the animal card that came up for my Autumn Seasonal Soul course in divination! The qualities of Heron are: feminine, regeneration, patience, vigilance, self-reliance, independence. These qualities very much reflect Autumn to me. Heron is a wonderful ally for the sacred pauses, solitude, to explore sense of self, and for dream work in this season! xo Kimberly

47. Seiry says:

Love and light sis!

• Kimberly - Shakti Womyn (owner) says:

HI Seiry! Love and Light to you! I think you have a pretty intense inner journey kind of season coming up! Isis has stepped forward and the card is all about past lives. Autumn calls us to more reflective and contemplative work and with the Ancestral boost in October, November, we can take advantage of the thinning veils to do some work with our Ancestors and past lives. You may be surprised to see that some of the patterns that came up this past summer may clear when undertaking this work! xo Kimberly

48. Mary says:

What a sweet offering! Thank you <3 Looking forward to seeing what the Goddess has to show me 🙂 Namaste

• Kimberly - Shakti Womyn (owner) says:

HI Mary! Thank you for your patience! The Goddess stepping forward is SOPHIA – the Gnostic Goddess of Wisdom. Sophia is a powerful yet gentle Goddess that brings influence for new areas of study and research. She encourages us to listen to the wisdom of our soul. Whenever you see Wisdom (with a capital W) in the bible, that is Sophia. She was considered the wisdom of God for early Christians although Her roots are much earlier. Listen to that wisdom, spend time consciously connecting to Sophia and pay attention to new areas of study that open up for you! xoxo Kimberly

49. Angie says:

I would LOVE a card – thank you, many blessings 🙂

• Kimberly - Shakti Womyn (owner) says:

HI Angie! Blessings to you! Goddess of the coastal waters of Alaska and Canada, Lady of the Hanging Hair, the Native American Goddess Gyhldeptis is coming forward for you. She is from the Haida and Tlingit tribes and is the living spirit and protectress of the forest. She is called Lady of the Hanging Hair for the lush, green moss that encases Her forests and drapes from Her trees. Her message for you is “pull it together” in the kindest and most gentle delivery you can imagine :). She brings calm, the ability to see the big picture and pull it all together. She assists you in creating a plan that redirects your energy purposefully for a project or situation. Tap Her to transform your “landscape” and shift energy in the direction you need it. xo Kimberly

50. kristen says:

I would love a card reading!

• Kimberly - Shakti Womyn (owner) says:

HI Kristen! Lovely Lakshmi, the Golden One, is bringing wealth from all directions! She is the Hindu Goddess of fortune, beauty, abundance, and wealth. The trick with Lakshmi and wealth is to really look critically at your ability to receive. Many times we are sending opposite messages and then wondering why we are in a lack situation. Ask Laskhmi to bring Her golden light to open you and you heart to receiving, gracefully, happily, bountifully. xo Kimberly

51. Karrie says:

I would LOVE a card pulled if you are still doing it. Thanks you for this wonderful gift! Blessings!

• Kimberly - Shakti Womyn (owner) says:

HI Karrie! Blessings to you! Coventina is bringing Her purification to your season. Get into sync with Autumn as a time at once of harvest and release. Coventina is also the Goddess of springs and healing waters – spend time in water and allow Her to bring Her inspiration and gifts of prophecy to you! xo Kimberly

52. Susan says:

Thank you for this gift!

• Kimberly - Shakti Womyn (owner) says:

Hi Susan! You are so welcome! The Polynesian Goddess Hina came forward for you! She is a Creatrix Goddess and the woman who lives in the moon. She is calling you to get into the rhythms of your cycles and to honor the waxing and waning of your body and energy levels. Do you need more nourishment? Really pay attention to what your body is saying and offer up some coconut milk to Hina on the Full Moon. xo Kimberly

• Susan says:

Thank you, Kimberly. I just received this today, Oct 3, but I received the message in my heart during the blood moon eclipse! Much to take into my heart. Bright blessings, Susan

• Kimberly - Shakti Womyn (owner) says:

HOORAY! Eclipse energy can last 6 months to a year, plus I had A LOT of readings to do 🙂 – divine timing! xoxo

53. Isabelle says:

Dearest Kimberly, I am experiencing such shifts in my life at the moment!!!! Would love a card! Thank you!

• Kimberly - Shakti Womyn (owner) says:

HI Isabelle! With all of the eclipses and retrogrades, shifts are normal! Sulis of the Sacred Waters is coming forward for you. You are being called to spend time in or near water – lakes, oceans, rivers, even baths. Water is a wonderful cleansing and renewal for us, especially when we are going through change. Offer it up to water and drink more too! xo Kimberly

54. Sonesta says:

Hello! I look forward to seeing what the Goddess has in mind.

• Kimberly - Shakti Womyn (owner) says:

HI Sonesta! Two cards were determined to pop out of the box and funny enough, they go together quite nicely! They are the Egyptian Goddesses ISIS and Hathor! Isis is great of Magick, She is the power play in your life. Where do you need to step up and claim your power? ISIS is there to support you. Hathor is more focused on the feel good – what makes you feel luxurious and cared for? Two powerful Goddesses have your back – take advantage of that! xo Kimberly
      ISIS

Hathor as Cow Goddess
      (img src=”http://goddesscardreadings.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/Susan-Seddon-Boulet-Cow-Card-e1431617100280.jpg”>

55. Beverly O'Brien says:

I would love to have a card pulled. Thank you..

• Kimberly - Shakti Womyn (owner) says:

HI Beverly! Thank you for your patience! Spider Woman is spinning Her web into your life. Look at your connections – how are you weaving relationships that strengthen and benefit you? Spider Woman’s ancient knowledge helps you focus on what helps you and release that which no longer serves you! xo Kimberly

56. Nuri Pons says:

Thank you for all your love.

• Kimberly - Shakti Womyn (owner) says:

HI Nuri! Thank YOU! One of my most cherished Goddesses is flowing into your life – Mami Wata! She is beauty AND power. She keeps peace in the household as Santa Marta (Her saint version) and She may also indicate a trip coming up for you! Try to be in or near water frequently to help balance some of your energies and know that Mami is there at your back and keeping the peace! xo Kimberly

57. Valerie says:

Hi Kimberly,
    Happy Autumn Equinox! I would love and appreciate a card pulled for me. Thank you so much.

Blessings,
    Valerie

• Kimberly - Shakti Womyn (owner) says:

HI Valerie! Damara is stepping forward for you. She is normally associated with fertility celebrations in the month of May so you may want to pay attention to some divine movement in the Spring. She is kindness, abundance, fertility and brings happy tidings. This particular card also highlights Her relationship with children so that may be a theme for you for the Fall. However She shows up, know that She brings good things! xo Kimberly

58. Venus says:

I am gratefull for your offering. I would love to receive a Goddess reading from you & I thank you for all you have done already. Blessings to you! 💖💖

• Kimberly - Shakti Womyn (owner) says:

HI Venus (what a great name!) – Thank you for your kind words! The Irish Goddess Brigit is stepping forward with Her inspiration and FIRE for your Fall! She is Goddess of poetry, metal work, and a powerful Goddess of Women, witnessing birth and death and all of our rites in between. There is further info on MotherHouseoftheGOddess.com on Brigid and you can explore to see what personal message She is bringing. Just a note, February 1 is Brigid’s Day so recognizing Her in your life is perfect that day! xo Kimberly

59. Tavia says:

Hi I’d love to try the Autumn Equinox reading. Thank you for sharing your gifts. ♡

• Kimberly - Shakti Womyn (owner) says:

HI Tavia! Thank YOU! Isolt is the Goddess stepping forward for you. Many people are familiar with the story of Tristan and Isolt which is similar in theme to the tormented relationship of Romeo and Juliet. Although this card says “undying love”, I prefer to come at it from a love that is unfulfilled. Do you have a situation in life that includes an on and off again relationship that never seems to come to fruition? This is not just romantic love but could be any circumstance. The result of Isolt is not happy; however, forewarned is forearmed. Beware of past relationship issues that re-appear (Mercury Retrograde) and make cautious decisions that are not emotionally fueled. xo Kimberly

60. Marilyn says:

Looking forward to the full moon and to offer to the universe my intentions and prayers.

• Kimberly - Shakti Womyn (owner) says:

HI Marilyn! I missed the Full Moon for you, but perhaps this Goddess has more to say for the New Moon! New Moon is when we set our intentions and Themis, the Greek Titaness, is all about order and natural rhythms. She also can have influence on legal issues. Her tendency is correct action and we cannot really sway Her 🙂 BUT She is a powerful ally in our corner. Pay attention to the natural order of things and release areas of resistance. Themis is in the house. xo Kimberly

61. Leticia Gutievaz says:

Thank you very much for this one Goddess Card Reading… Feeling very connected to our feminine energy and Mother Earth!

What does Divine Goddess want me to be present to?

• Kimberly - Shakti Womyn (owner) says:

HI Leticia! The Divine Goddess is showing up in the form of the Great Goddess Ishtar! She is Queen of Heaven – a Goddess of love and war, denoting Her rule over many areas. She is present for you to recognize your own divinity – your rule over the areas of your life. The power is in your hands – meditate on Goddess and follow divine guidance! xo Kimberly

62. Julie Hall says:

Blessings!
    I am not asking for a reading, as the closeing date has passed, just found your site and it is already a favorite. Wanted to tell you that in my opinion this is wonderful, pulling cards for free! What a wonderful gift!
    Peace & Joy

Julie

63. Harmony Rose says:

I was late for this 🙁
    but it was nice too see what the goddess
    had in store for all the other participants:)
    blessing and good energy to all <3

64. Joelle says:

I would appreciate a card pulled for me, thank You!

65. Karrie says:

I would love a card pulled for me, thank you!

66. Kimberly - Shakti Womyn (owner) says:

HI Joelle! You are so welcome! Annapurna – one of my very favorite Hungry Goddesses! 🙂 She is nourishment, sustenance, the Hindu Goddess of food and cooking. She is calling you to get into your nourishment – dive into local and seasonal foods. What are your healthy cravings and how can you indulge them? xo Kimberly

67. Joelle says:

How timely! I’m feeling the need to bake rich, warm and earthy yummies … apples, pumpkins, cumin and cinnamon, yellows-oranges-reds. Harvesting the seasonal abundance that Mother Earth shares with us this time of year. Thank you!!!

68. Kimberly - Shakti Womyn (owner) says:

HI Karrie! Benzaiten is a popular Japanese Goddess and is said to descend from the Hindu Goddess Saraswati. She brings flow to our lives as a water Goddess and also the Goddess that rules over music and the arts. As a Goddess of abundance and prosperity, She also rules over the rains that nourish the harvests and is the only female deity listed with the Seven Gods of Fortune. Benzaiten is a fabulous Goddess to appear in your reading! She is the Muse of your creative, abundant soul and helps bring forth your passions and heart’s desire. Look for good things this season! xo Kimberly

Leave A Comment...