The Everyday Sacred is a holy container; a place that gives us permission to breathe, to desire, to explore, to dream, to soften, to play, to laugh, to manifest. It is the sacred space to welcome the divine, the holy into every moment of our lives. It is the support to define the sacred in our worlds – those things that are consecrated to the very altars of our being in this life.
A Year of Sacred Living is at once a journey to your heart’s desire and a map for holistic living. These tools and practices are the culmination of more than 20 years of leading women in Divine Feminine studies, circles, and groups; my personal and spiritual life experiences and practices; a fierce devotion to living in holy moments; and the adventure of discovering revolutionary tools for liberation.
***On registration, you receive the Welcome information, resources, and all of the prompts and practices prior to your sign up/join date. The Facebook group is immediately accessible.
Together, we begin our months with practices and prompts that set the tone for the following weeks. A theme has been chosen for each month with activities to support it. Each participant is invited to be led by their own heart, schedule, and intuition. Do some of the practices. Dip into the prompts throughout the month or all at once. There is no right or wrong, make it easy, make it fun. A Facebook group invitation is included to keep the energy flowing and connect with others on their journey.
Included in A Year of Sacred Living:
- Weekly prompts until the monthly theme begins on December 1, 2016
- Monthly practices and prompts around a theme with weekly reminders and love letters
- 5 LIVE CALLS (will be archived), beginning December 1, 2016 and continuing on each Solstice and Equinox
- An aligned tribe for connection within the course and in our private Facebook group
- Hands on practices, ceremony, and ritual with inspiration to personalize and create your own
- WomanRoots archetype each month to bring our theme to manifestation within our lives
- Guiding Goddess monthly that embodies the chosen theme and allows for Sacred Feminine connection
- Support and access to Kimberly daily, weekly, monthly
Words, photos, videos, divination, movement, creative inspiration, music, spontaneous aha’s, spirals, and aligned tribe inspire our year. Each month also includes recipes, mantras, WomanRoots archetypes, and Goddess guidance for deep soul work. PLUS … 5 LIVE CALLS throughout the year at the Equinoxes and Solstices, beginning with Winter Solstice 2016.
Consider the practices and prompts in A Year of Sacred Living to be tools to reclaim your life within sacred pauses, an opportunity to weave the everyday with wonder. Within this perfectly imperfect vessel, we make room for the roller coaster ride of life – for the mundane and the magical. We see our lives reflected and affirm our commitment to seek more and to create new stories for our hearts’ desires. We walk a mindful path that creates sacred space for everything that our hearts can encompass.
The simple goal: Ask yourself every single day … what is sacred?
Make it ALL Holy.
Blessings upon Blessings.
***Payment plans are available – please email firstname.lastname@example.org to set this up.